DICE (Diversité et identité culturelle en Europe / Diversitate şi identitate culturală în Europa)
ISSN: 2067 - 0931
The summaries and the full text of the studies published in this journal are included in the next Indexes and International Data Base (IDB): Copernicus, DOAJ, Ulrich's.
About the journal
Our journal is dedicated to the European Cultural Dialogue, with reference to universality, publishing analyses regarding connections between particular and general, individual and collective, local and universal thinking, language, attitudes, behaviors, creation, and concrete action. The sections of each book entail different aspects of these topics:
- ideological, political, socio-economic, educational fundamentals of global and European cultural dialogue;
- cultural identity vs multilingualism; minority languages/ national languages/ official languages/ universal languages; diachronic and synchronic elements in cultural, linguistic contacts;
- alterity theories and practices, mentality evolution, institutionalized culture in the connection "Localism – Europeanism - Globalism";
- affiliations, inter-influences, particular representations of literary trends, schools, international trends in literature, art, science, religion, education, etc.
- distribution in space and time of certain themes, styles, creation techniques of traditional and modern culture of peoples.
Frecvency: 2 issues per year.
Acad. Marius Sala - Vicepreşedinte al Academiei Române
Prof. univ. dr. Petre Gheorghe Bârlea - Universitatea „Ovidius" Constanţa - Redactor-şef
Prof. univ. dr. Libuše Valentová - Universitatea „Carol al IV-lea" Praga - Republica Cehă
Prof. univ. dr. Lucian Chişu - Institutul „George Călinescu" al Academie Române
- Muzeul Naţional al Literaturii Române Bucureşti
Lector univ. dr. Roxana-Magdalena Bârlea - Academia de Studii Economice Bucureşti
Prof. univ. dr. Cécile Vilvandre de Sousa - Universidad "Castilla-La Mancha", Ciudad Real, España
Prof. univ. dr. Emmanuelle Danblon, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Université d'Europe, Belgique.
Secretar de redacţie: Conf. univ. dr. Ileana Tănase
Tehnoredactare: Mihai Cuciureanu
Editura Muzeului National al Literaturii Romane
Bd. Dacia 12, Sector 1
+40 21 212 96 52
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, provided that the original source is properly and completely referenced. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.